She loves our new rug in the living room... and she looks pretty on it too :)
I have finally added some color to the living room and I love it! Our curtains are the reddish with the brown couch color at the top. The house is slowly coming all together.
After my hair cut the other day Ms. Alyssa decided it was time for her to get one (she has been asking for a while). She wanted to go shorter but we decided to take it one cut at a time. While Aly was getting her hair cut Addi suddenly looked down and the ground and pointed and shrieked "OH NO, my sissy hair broke, OH NO!!!!"... I tried to explain sissy was just getting a hair cut but she insisted it was broke!!!
She was so proud of her haircut she had a hard time not looking at herself in the mirror(thats what she told me). I think it makes her look older :(
1 comment:
a. I can't believe you named a cat annabelle... we are considering that name for our child (if it's a girl)... lol.. now you're not gonna think my kid is cute bc it will remind me of your cat! lol.
b. I LOOOOVE your rug.. where did you get it?
c. Good job.. keep the blogging up :)
Post a Comment