Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Addison


I can't believe my baby is turning 2!!! I think it is harder for me this time around because I know we wont be having anymore babies and my baby isnt a baby anymore.... she is officially a toddler :(
She is so SPUNKY (my nice way of saying she is a BRAT;) She is definately her own person and she knows what she wants and what she doesnt want and refuses to do anything she doesnt want to do. Hopefully these strong willed traits will make her a successful strong woman one day, but for now it makes her a really difficult toddler to deal with. She is VERY verbal and definately gets her point across! She loves to sing and is so smart (and I am not just saying that because I am her mom). This girl can talk... when we are in the car she tells me to turn the music off and she talks the whole time!
Although she makes me SO crazy some days.... I just love her to death. I love her attitude and her spunk and she makes me smile:) I can't imagine my life without my little brADDI:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON RAE!!!

No comments: