Today Alyssa got promoted to the next level of gymnastics! Starting next session she will be moving up. She is really excited.

Addi was looking too cute today to NOT take a picture!!! Also she now thinks that my Itouch is HERS. When she sees me on it she scream "OH NO, MY BLU THING"... not exactly what that means but that is what it sounds like. HA!!


Aly came home from school today with her tooth barely hanging on. After her and daddy messed with it a bit it fell out... right into the couch. After pulling up the cushions they found it though!

Super proud!!!

The tooth fairy is going to be broke if she keeps this up! :)
2 comments:
I should obviously proof read next time :) HA!! You get the point!
I see more and more of Alyssa in Addi the older she get's ;) Your girls are adorable and I can't believe Alyssa is loosing all her teeth! lol ;)
Post a Comment