Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Addi!


Addison had a great birthday weekend!
Saturday me and Aly took Addison to her first trip to build a bear for her birthday! She had so much fun picking out a stuffed animal (they both picked the snow leopard) and giving it a bath. She didnt want any clothes for it but I snagged it a Happy Birthday shirt when she wasnt looking. We also enjoyed lunch at Cracker Barrel and an afternoon at the park.
Sunday we went to IHOP and had chocolate chip happy face pankcakes and had a little birthday cake in the afternoon.
Monday I had a couple of friends over for a Dora themed playdate. We ordered pizza, played, and jumped on the trampoline. The girls had a good time :)
I would say the only thing that would have made this weekend better was if daddy was home :(

2 comments:

Teryn said...

I can't believe how big she is?! Has it really been 2 YEARS since I came and saw you at the hospital and held teeny tiny Addison??!!! Crazy, it just blows my mind how fast time fly's! I'm glad she had a great b-day! I'm excited for you to get your hubby back.. I feel your pain ;)

Courtney said...

She is getting so big! Love checking out everyone's blog...it's a great way to feel in touch with what's going on! Hard to believe she is already 2!!!! Where did the time go??? This time last year we were celebrating here and she was just a BABY!!!