Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Update:)


Sorry it has been so long... its been a busy couple of months. Addison is finally here and we are getting all adjusted. Alyssa is being a GREAT big sister and is a huge help for me. David has been off of work for 2 weeks and has been a lot of help too and he goes back to work on friday. So I am about to get a taste of what it is really going to be like taking care of two kiddos. Addison is a sweet baby...unless she is hungry- then all hell breaks loose. The dogs dont quite know what to think of her either. I'll try to update more often:)

3 comments:

Teryn said...

yay! an update! who hoo! Even though i see you basically every week, I still like to check out the pics too!

Teryn said...

dude, another post would be nice :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.